What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website or blog?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, physical address, phone number, credit card information, flight information or other details to help you with your experience. You may, however, visit our website anonymously with your own privacy efforts.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, make a reservation, request a quote, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, use live chat, provide us feedback on our services or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website or use certain other site features in the following ways as we continually strive to:
• Personalize your experience: your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs and interests.
• Improve our website: improve its structure, content, and/or offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
• Improve customer service: more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
• Process transactions: using our third party payment processor.
Note: your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company other than our third party payment processor (Cayan) for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. We have partnered with Cayan, the Payment Possibilities Company, to process credit cards and electronic payments. Learn more about Cayan by visiting https://cayan.com.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
• To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
• To send periodic emails: the email address you provide may be used to send you information about new services and respond to your inquiries, requests, and/or questions.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning. The part of our website that collects your personal information when you make an account, reservation, or quote request is the embedded "Online Reservation System" on our 'Reservation' page. For that section of the website: your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply in that section of the website is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity to provide you with improved services in the future.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
When cookies disabled:
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. If it prevents you from ordering the product or service of your interest, you may still place orders over the telephone or email.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Third Party Website Host
Third Party Payment Processor
Stallion Services, LLC uses Cayan to process credit card transactions and for electronic payment processing. If you would like to learn more about how credit card processing works, Cayan has built this infoactive detailing the steps that delivers your credit card information at https://cayan.com/credit-card-processing. The information you submit on our site is not saved anywhere on our servers. We do not retain your credit card information. We have entered into an agreement where your information goes through our merchant service provider Cayan to the payment card networks for processing. For further information about Cayan please visit their website at https://cayan.com.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en.
We may use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
• DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
• Users can visit our site anonymously.
You can change your personal information:
• By emailing us
• By calling us
• By logging in to your account
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We do not honor Do Not Track (DNT) signals because our website host, Weebly, does not support DNT signals.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), since we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via in-site notification
• Within 7 business days
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
• Continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails:
you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from all marketing correspondence.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website, products, and services at www.stallionlimoservice.com/terms.html
This policy was last modified on 11/28/2017.
11501 Dublin Blvd, Ste 200
Dublin, CA 94568
United States of America
+1 (925) 444-5554