Stallion Limo Service Reservation Agreement
Below are the terms and conditions that apply to all reservations made with Stallion Limo Service:
1. Stallion Limo Service reserves the right to charge a 50% or more deposit hold when a reservation is booked. All payments and deposits are subject to the cancellation policy. Any remaining balances are due at pickup time. The client authorizes us to charge the provided credit card for any balance as soon as it is due.
2. Stallion Limo Service shall not be held responsible for late arrival or cancellation of service caused by, but not limited to, acts of nature, traffic delays, unsafe road conditions, mechanical breakdown before or during the ride, incorrect pickup or drop off information or any situation beyond our control. Stallion Limo Service will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed future date.
3. Any scheduled drop-off time mentioned in any reservation, trip sheet, confirmation e-mail, and/or any communication is an estimate in good faith only. It is not guaranteed. Stallion Limo Service must not be held responsible for not reaching any destination by the estimated drop-off time.
4. It is the responsibility of the recipient of the confirmation emails and phone calls to make sure all the reservation information recorded is correct.
5. The client assumes full financial liability for any damages to the vehicle caused by any passengers or members of their party. Some of the fines and fees are as follows:
a. There is a $250.00 fee for each upholstery burn or puncture.
b. There is a $250.00 fee for sanitation/cleaning in case of excessive gum or fluids spillage and/or soiling.
c. There is a $20.00 fee for any broken or missing glassware.
6. If any laws are broken or disobeyed, including but not limited to those mentioned below, the client will be responsible for paying any related fines:
a. Under-age drinking and illegal drug use is prohibited by law.
b. Smoking is not permitted in any of our vehicles.
c. It is illegal to hang any portion of body out the window and/or to stand through the sunroof.
d. Seat-belt(s) must be worn at all times when required by law.
e. Vehicles must not be loaded beyond the seating capacity.
f. The driver has the right to terminate a reservation without refund if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s).
7. Overtime charges will apply after the first 15 minutes of prearranged pickup time mentioned on the reservation confirmation. This charge does not apply to flight delays for airport pickups.
8. Any pickups between 11PM and 5AM are charged a $20 early morning/late night fee. Even if this charge is not mentioned in the initial quote, confirmation e-mail or any phone call, client remains responsible for it. This fee will also be added in case a flight delays that lead to a pickup time between 11PM and 5AM.
9. Stallion Limo Service is not responsible for articles left in the vehicles, but we will try our best to arrange with the client to return the articles if found.
10. Each unique billing, booking, and/or passenger contact and their associated email(s) are automatically opted-in to Stallion Services, LLC's marketing and promotional email campaigns. To opt-out, follow the unsubscribe link in the email footer or let us know via email.
Stallion Limo Service Cancellation Policy
Below is the cancellation policy that applies to all reservations made with Stallion Limo Service
There is a cancellation fee equal to:
100% of full charge for no-shows or if reservation canceled 6 hours prior to scheduled pickup time;
50% of full charge if reservation canceled 6 to 12 hours prior to scheduled pickup time;
25% of full charge if reservation canceled 12 to 24 hours prior to scheduled pickup time; and
No cancellation fee if reservation is canceled more than 24 hours prior to the scheduled pickup time.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY WITH EVERY RESERVATION MADE WITH STALLION LIMO SERVICE. PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THE TERMS AND/OR CONDITIONS.